- Sometimes it looks like an alien is trying to claw its way out of my belly. I feel like this would be cool if it were happening to someone else, but it’s actually really awkward in public.
- Doing 110 squats in a row just now was ten billion times harder than doing 105 yesterday. I was out of breath for 15 minutes.
- Every now and then, I’ll find some change in my washer and think “Score!” On rarer occasions, I’ll find a spoon and remind myself not to attempt anything more important than laundry with pregnancy brain.
- This blog pretty closely resembles my burn book, with pages for squats and jogging and anything remotely athletic.
- I have been lusting over a vacuum cleaner for 24 hours now. Not even kidding–I think I need therapy.
- When I scroll through my Instagram photos, it makes me feel kind of pathetic. Other people are posting from incredible vacations, Pinterest-inspired shopping sprees, and perfectly planned mommy outings, and I’m taking pictures of a kid asleep on the floor…every day. MLIA.
- To all those who thought/think that Violet and Matilda are little old lady names or totally weird choices for our daughters: You should’ve seen what I wanted to name them before BJ intervened.
- I took a chocolate cake to a potluck at church today, and cried the world’s tiniest tear when it was all eaten and I didn’t have anything left to scarf down at home.
- I’m making a list of whatever pops into my head instead of making a list of things I need to do tomorrow. I should stop that.